Every smile starts with an initial consultation!
We are always excited about meeting new patients to answer questions and specific concerns regarding orthodontic treatment. Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team and learn more about orthodontics. During this visit we will:
- Review your dental history and concerns
- Provide a complete oral exam, complete with x-rays and photos to determine whether treatment is necessary
We will answer the following questions:
- Is there a condition present that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to address the problem?
- Do any teeth need removed?
- How long will treatment take?
If treatment is being recommended, we will provide you with a custom treatment plan and time frame. We will also discuss all financial information, insurance coverage and payment plans.
We acknowledge that your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we may also reserve time following the exam to take any additional diagnostic records needed. This appointment will last a little over an hour.
If you have had a panoramic x-ray taken within the last six months, please advise us so that we might obtain a copy from your dentist. If you have dental insurance, please bring your insurance card or information.